Welcome to the Minimalistish Coffee Mom Blog!
- September 1st, 2020 marked an [almost] 100 lbs weight loss maintained for over TEN years. I was a “overweight” from about 8 years old to age 20.
- My highest weight was 250lbs (2007) during my sophomore year of college.
- You can read more about my postpartum weight loss journey HERE.
A bit about myself.
- I’m a 30 something year old, health & wellness coach, CPT, coffee lover, fitness addict, bookworm and a divorced, single mom of three; two of them being boy/ girl twins.
- I was born in New York City and currently live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire. I graduated from the University of Vermont with a B.A. in Geography and minor in Psychology.
- Both my parents and my two younger brother still live in NYC; love you guys. ❤
What’s This Blog All About?
- Follow me as I post about my life as a minimalist mom of three. I’ll also sprinkle some posts on fitness, divorce/ separation, mental health, book/ product reviews and much more!
Where Can I Find More?
- You can check out my Instagram Page @ minimalistishcoffeemom HERE.
What Am I Currently Doing?
- On my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family, reading anything on minimalism, working out, writing, hiking, exploring in nature, drinking copious amounts of coffee, learning anything I can about fitness.
My Favorite Workout?
- My workout routine varies but you can click here for my most current routine.
- You can also CLICK HERE for some workouts I’ve shared too.
Where Can You Email Me?
- Feel free to email me at SabrinaCL88@gmail.com with any questions or comments. 🙂