I decided to opt in.Lately, I’ve been trying to find way to save money here and there.
Since I’m not working as much, I don’t need as many “convenience” or pre-packaged items. I will still buy some here and there like these protein bars.Here is a list of some other ways I’m saving money:
- Limiting Convenience Foods (prepackaged nuts, iced teas, protein bars, etc.).
- Limiting Starbucks/ “take out” coffee runs to once a week.
- Limiting dine outs to once a week.
- Working out at home vs. paying nursery fees at gym.
- Meal prep. Meal prep. MEAL PREP! (trying to get back into it).
- Use Ibotta or some other grocery reward app (it really does add up),
- Delete e-mail temptations; UNSUBSCRIBE from your favorite stores – this has been such a game changer!
What are some tips or tricks you use to save money?