It’s been a minute since I’ve done a lower body workout.
Since completing three rounds of my bootcamp program, I decided to switched my lower body workout routine up. I’ve added a few more different moves since I tend to head to gym for leg day. Now that being said, you can still do these moves at home, just check the alternative* exercise options below.Be sure to warm up before the workout and cool down after.
I typically do some glute activation exercises with a resistance band before my lower body workouts.Lower Body Focused Workout
Exercises [+ Sets & Repetitions]
- Leg Press: 4 Sets of 12-15 [Or Squat if No Machine*]
- Leg Extension: 3 Sets of 12-15 [Or Bulgarian Split Squats if No Machine*]
- Deadlift: 4 Sets of 10-12
- Narrow Squat to Lunge – 3 Sets of 8-10 Lunges per Leg
- Sumo Squat: 4 Sets of 12-15
- Alternating Side Lunges: 3 Sets of 10-12 Lunges per Leg
- Frog Pumps: 4 Sets of 12-15 [Last Set to FAILURE]
As always, make sure to talk to you primary health care provider or personal fitness trainer before beginning ANY workout routine.
Feel free to leave a comment down below with any questions or email me at SabrinaCL88@.
You can also find some more of my workouts by clicking HERE.